(This would be the part where you throw the ticker tape.)
Much of today's plan includes the couch, the heat pad, pain killers, a couple of crappy movies, and an oh-woe-is-me attitude. Because oh, woe is me. I have cat food all over my kitchen floor because I couldn't bend over to put in in the dish. Oh the upside, I also feel absolutely no obligation to clean it up. I can't bend over and my cats will find it all eventually. It's kind of liberating.
Actually, maybe this whole back thing isn't so bad after all!
On the upside, I've put all my posts about Ireland on a handy dandy travel page over here. There will be a travel guide type post coming shortly but for now, it's all about me.
I haven't taken part in Friend Makin' Monday in a while. If you've done this before, you know the guidelines. If you haven't, you can find them here.
FMM: I am...
1. I am good at… crafting, dancing, cooking, and finding the positive.
2. I am happy when… I'm doing any of the above, or I'm hanging out with my friends, or I'm enjoying a cup of tea. I'm generally a positive, happy person.
3. I am working on… finding a job and a couple of cross-stitch patterns (it's my first time creating a pattern; here's hoping it works).
4. I am interested in… learning as much as I can about a variety of topics from history to science to sports to politics. I crave knowledge.
5. I am always… up for a laugh.
6. I am enjoying… a cup of tea... and getting ready for Christmas.
7. I am in… pain. I'm also in Victoria, BC.
8. I am reading… Ship of Fools by Fintan O'Toole and History of Ireland by Malachy McCourt (Frank's younger [and funnier]) brother.
9. I am concerned about… a lot, but right now, mostly about my inability to bend over.
10. I am looking forward to… being pain free and Christmas with my family.