Monday, October 17, 2011

We Now Return to Previously Scheduled Programming

I'm back. I kind of hate that fact but my overly affectionate cats are making it a little easier. Although I could do without the cat drool.

I've posted a few pictures over here for your viewing pleasure. Proper recaps are coming but I've just spent two hours cleaning out my reader feed so I'm a little computered out at the moment. Plus, I'm awaiting a few photos from my travel companion before I start getting into that.

Sadly, my running shoes suffered a fate worth than death on the trip (they got so wet they held the same potency as mustard gas and the UN sent in troops to deal with removing them to a safe site away from human smell) so a return to running will be a wee bit delayed but hopefully I can get around to replacing them very, very soon.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Mandy @ The Fat Girl's Guide to Life said...

It looks like you had a great time if I can judge by those photos.

What kind of running shoes do you use? Do you have any recommendations?

AndreaClaire said...

My most recent shoes were Asics and Saucony.

If you're new to buying running shoes specifically for running, I would recommend going to a running store (not the big chain stores which hirer high school students) and getting properly fitted. My saucony were fitted so well that for five years, I'd just walk in with my old ones and say "I want the newest version of these" and always walked out with shoes that fit. A really good store will walk you through what you need to look for so you can do it yourself in the future.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Tasha said...

Welcome back!!! I realize this is very late but I still wanted to say hi! I'm currently on a vacation myself. I'll be in Morocco for 3 weeks. Look for a postcard...thanks for the ones you sent me by the way. Very awesome. I did make your hat...its sitting on my table. I'm a procrastinator to the extreme. You will get it though. I'll send you the link to where I have it posted if you want to see it in advance. Hope things are going well!!

AndreaClaire said...

I was just thinking that I hadn't heard from you in forever and was going to email you today to make sure everything was alright! My original plan was to go to Morocco when I started to feel 'homesick' for Ireland so take lots and lots of pictures to show how awesome it it :)

And I'm excited about the hat!