Guidelines found here!
FMM: Favourite Things
1) What is your favorite food? BBQ'd BC salmon gets me every time. I love BC salmon. Outside of BC/the Pacific Northwest, salmon just isn't as good.
2) What is your favorite childhood memory? There's so many of them! Ireland beating Romania is one I've talked about on here. Making Kahlua with my stepmom and her grandma. Making Christmas cookies with my mom following great-grandma's recipe. Camping on Gabriola Island and building sand castles with a swimming pool (large clam shell filled with water) for the princess to have a morning swim in. I honestly can't limit it to just one favourite, but I think the Italia '90 has had the biggest long-term affect on me, so we'll go with that one.
4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? Phone? Text? E-mail? Tweets? Texting or e-mail.
5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I don't really have one. I tend to rotate through actors that I like and there's plenty that I have great respect for and will watch pretty much anything they put out, but I can't say "I like this one the best".
6) What is your favorite lip color? If I wore lipstick more often, I'd know off the top of my head. I had to root around in my purse to find the one colour I currently own to see that it's called "Classic Wine". I don't know if I'd say it's my favourite but I do like it and wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. (Generally, I prefer to play with my eyes and then just throw on some lip gloss.)
7) Who is your favorite historical figure? Only one? Then I guess I'd go with Dr. David Livingstone. (This is an impossible question for a history nerd to answer, by the way. I will be debating my answer with myself for weeks to come.)
8)Who is your favorite athlete? Trevor Linden. I even named my cat after him.
9) What is your favorite TV network? I used to spend a lot of time watching Space, Discovery, History or the Comedy Network but I didn't really have a favourite. Now I'm cable-less so I just really like any channel which streams for free.
10) What is your favorite site on the web? My google reader! I also like news sites (CBC being my main one) and social media (hello, facebook). Lately, I've become a good friend with Bus Eireann and we're pretty much on a daily-chat basis.