Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Hip Bone's Connected...

I skipped flamenco on Monday night because my hip was still really bothering me. By my Tuesday walk home from work, my hip problem was affecting my knee and my ankle. I didn't think I was compensating that much for my sore hip but I spent Tuesday night lying on my floor because my knee and ankle hurt when I stood and my hip and knee hurt when I sat. Damned if you do...

I took it really easy on Wednesday. I wore the most comfortable, supportive pair of shoes I own and I took the bus to and from work. That part really pains me because I live a 20 minute walk from my office. I couldn't even walked 20 minutes. I haven't been out on it yet today (I nixed my plans to go to a service, opting instead to remember at home, because I really didn't want to be limping around in front of the veterans. "Hey guys, thanks for your service. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be a total pansy ass because I have a sore hip.") but so far today it feels pretty good so I'm planning on a long walk this afternoon.

No comments: