Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hack, Hack... And I'm Not Talking About My Writing.

It's been just over a month and I am sick again. Knocked down, dragged out sick. I'm at the tail end of it now (although my cough might make you think otherwise) but there was a good four days when I barely left the apartment. Frustrating doesn't even begin to cover the annoyance of being stuck inside on beautiful, sunny days. We won't have many of those left in Victoria with winter fast approaching and I spent them watching shows on my laptop I have no desire to ever see again because I was too sick to even concentrate on reading for longer than 15 minutes. Thankfully, crappy sit-coms don't involve much thought.

I missed both my flamenco and my west african dance classes this week which bums me out. I know that physically there was no way I could have even gotten myself to those classes, let alone actually partake in them, but they're the part of my workout schedule I look forward to the most. Not one second of those classes feels like work yet my body is dripping with sweat once I'm done and I miss that. I hope I didn't miss too much.

I'm finally feeling better and am back to work. Hopefully, I'll be 100% by this weekend and will be able to get back into the swing of things... and hopefully avoid getting sick for the remainder of the year because two times was more than enough!

No comments: